Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is a good thesis statement for a research paper on The East India Trading Company?

In 8th grade at my school we have to write a forum paper. It takes up the rest of the school year and it is huge. I am insanely into history and science, so i accordingly chose to do my paper on the East India Trading Company. I do not know what to do for my thesis statement. I have to write a proposal of what my paper is about so I need to know what my paper will be specifically. Thank you!What is a good thesis statement for a research paper on The East India Trading Company?
1st have an opinion on it or on some aspect of it.

Beneficial, morally good or harmful in some way

How it developed and became a large entity (company.)

Thesis statement would follow two or 3 statements something such as : There have been many (companies which have operated in foreign countries)

companies and countries which were based mainly in foreign geographical areas

As the areas of India and surrounding countries developed, ____



Hope this helps - email me if you need more help after writing a paragraph or two.



The 1st answer is also good.What is a good thesis statement for a research paper on The East India Trading Company?
I think that your thesis statement should tell why you think that the East India Trading Company had such a huge impact on today's economy by what it helped do in the Third world period.
  • amnesia movie
  • what is dna
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment