Saturday, March 10, 2012

What hath happened to the East India Company?

I wish to purchase some fine silks and spices but I cannot find the East India Company at my local dock.What hath happened to the East India Company?
Where hast thou thy habitation? For spices, Holland and Barret seek, or Julian Graves. Thou needst not purchase by the barrel, but even by the peck may buy.



For fine silks, I know not. But ladies me confide that M and S their favour finds.What hath happened to the East India Company?
You are a few hundred years out of touch.

East India company records are kept in the National Library,searchable on the net.What hath happened to the East India Company?
This company was established by the British in the eighteen century, when they came to India and south east Asia to conquer and trade. This company no long exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment